qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] propose gsoc project

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] propose gsoc project
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 10:26:00 +0100

On Thu, Dec 05, 2013 at 02:48:12AM -0800, Xin Tong wrote:
> I am wondering whether it is possible to propose project in QEMU google
> summer of code as a student ? I have some ideas regarding TLB emulation in
> system mode and would like to find a mentor to do a gsoc for it.

Hi,
Please email address@hidden with a description of the project
idea.  Describe the problem the project is trying to solve.

Feel free to CC people who you think might want to mentor.  You can use
git-log(1) on source files to find contributors who are active in the
area.

If a mentor volunteers, the project idea will be published on the QEMU
wiki.  Other students will be able to apply for this project idea too.

Please keep in mind that organization applications have not begun yet.
We don't know if QEMU will be able to participate this year yet.  Your
project idea should be proposed by 24th February 2014.

See https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2014 for full
details.

Stefan