qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/52] target-arm queue

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/52] target-arm queue
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 19:17:14 +0000

On 6 January 2014 11:30, Peter Maydell <address@hidden> wrote:
> First target-arm pull request of the year; please pull.

...and first brown-paper-bag bug of the year: this
breaks booting of Linux when emulating ARMv7 32 bit
CPUs.

Please ignore this pull request. I'll fix things up
and resubmit. (I'm also planning to add some more
patches which made it through review yesterday,
since they include softfloat fixes which are also
required for PPC, and I agreed with Alex that we'd
run those through my tree and let the PPC patchset
hold briefly until they got committed.)

Apologies for this error.

thanks
-- PMM