qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] input, virtio-vga & multihead -- current state

From: Dave Airlie
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] input, virtio-vga & multihead -- current state
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 11:05:43 +1000

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 2:28 AM, Gerd Hoffmann <address@hidden> wrote:
>>  * Didn't came very far in testing.  Guest kernel just says:
>>    [   50.712897] [drm] got -2147483647 outputs
>>    I've used
>>    http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~airlied/linux/log/?h=virtio-vga
>
> Switched to virtio-vga-3d branch -- that is working better.  Handover
> from vesafb to virtio-vga drm driver doesn't work though ...

Excellent, I'm a bit snowed under in non-virgl work at the moment,
hoping next week
to pick myself back into the virt world,

This look good to me and yes virtio-vga-3d is the branch the other one I need
to probably kill with fire, I'll apply your patch to it to fix the handover.

I'll try and get this stuff running here to play around with.

Dave.