qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU & KVM at devconf.cz 7-9 February in Brno, Czech Republ

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU & KVM at devconf.cz 7-9 February in Brno, Czech Republic
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 17:10:02 +0100

Several QEMU and KVM community members will be at devconf.cz 7-9
February in Brno, Czech Republic.  See the schedule for details on KVM
and virtualization talks:

http://devconf.cz/schedule

Thin provisioning in the KVM virtualization stack - how we got there -
Paolo Bonzini
KVM and CPU feature enablement - Eduardo Habkost
Virtual vs physical machines - what's the difference to software? - Karen Noel
VIRTIO 1.0: Paravirtualized I/O devices for KVM and beyond - Stefan Hajnoczi

(There are also a ton of talks about oVirt and OpenStack.)

I understand there is no entry fee, so it's easy to come see the talks
and chat with us.

Hopefully internet access will be stable and we can communicate on
#qemu IRC during the conference.  Or feel free to reply if you are
attending and want to meet up.

Stefan