qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL] migration patches

From: Amit Shah
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL] migration patches
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 10:09:04 +0530

Hi Peter,

On (Sat) 08 Mar 2014 [12:19:10], Peter Maydell wrote:
> On 6 March 2014 20:03, Amit Shah <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Hi Juan,
> >
> > Here's a compilation of migration-related patches from the list that
> > I've reviewed.
> >
> > For the first patch, I picked Markus's over yours, just because it's
> > been on the list longer.
> >

> > The following changes since commit 9fbee91a131a05e443d7108d7fbdf3ca91020290:
> >
> >   Merge remote-tracking branch 'remotes/kvm/uq/master' into staging
> > (2014-02-27 16:00:31 +0000)
> >
> > are available in the git repository at:
> >

> >   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/virt/qemu/amit/migration.git for-quintela
>
> Just for clarity: I'm assuming from the salutation and the branch name
> that you're expecting Juan to merge these into his tree; I'm not
> going to apply them to master.

Yes, indeed, that was the case for this pull request.

I intend to review a few migration patches on the list and send them
on to Juan for review and later merging.  If they're trivial, I'll
pass them on to you directly.

Should I mark the subject line as [migration PULL], so you don't have
to bother with the pull req?  Something else?

                Amit