qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] How to understand the coroutine context?

From: Thomas Huth
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] How to understand the coroutine context?
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 11:13:56 +0100

On Wed, 19 Mar 2014 11:05:02 +0100
Stefan Hajnoczi <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 11:28:47PM +0100, Thomas Huth wrote:
> > On Tue, 18 Mar 2014 09:34:56 +0530
> > Kashyap Chamarthy <address@hidden> wrote:

> > > This might be of help --
> > > http://blog.vmsplice.net/2014/01/coroutines-in-qemu-basics.html
> >
> > That's a very nice introduction ... Stefan, maybe you could also add
> > that to the docs directory of the QEMU repository? There does not seem
> > to be a description of the QEMU coroutines there yet...
>
> Have you seen the documentation in include/block/coroutine.h?

Yes, but that does not have the nice introduction that you've given in
your blog - that's why I though it might be useful to have that
information in a file in the docs directory, too. Well, it was just an
idea ... if you think the API description in coroutine.h is sufficient,
I am certainly fine with that.

 Regards,
  Thomas