qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 0/2] linux-user: Add support for SCM_CREDENTIALS.

From: Andreas Färber
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 0/2] linux-user: Add support for SCM_CREDENTIALS.
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 14:38:56 +0200

Am 25.04.2014 14:19, schrieb Huw Davies:
> This set has been on the mailing list unreviewed for more than a week.
>
> It implements copying of the SCM_CREDENTIALS msg payload.
>
> Patch 1 changes an if-else block to a more expandable switch block.
> Patch 2 is the actual implementation.

a) Patches being unreviewed does not indicate they are good to go,
b) only maintainers send PULLs for QEMU,
c) we just did a v2.0.0 release which incurred a Hard Freeze, plus there
were Easter holidays in some parts of the world.

Rather reply with a ping to your original patches so that they get
reviewed and picked up by the appropriate people, whom you are
forgetting to CC here (maybe that also explains lack of review?).

git config sendemail.cccmd "scripts/get_maintainer.pl --nogit-fallback"

Regards,
Andreas