qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU build broken

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU build broken
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 10:55:02 +0100

On 9 May 2014 09:57, Riku Voipio <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 8 May 2014 17:54, Peter Maydell <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Ah, bsd-user. Do you actually use it, or is it just
>> in the default compile that you're running?

>  One year since last bsd-user specific patch, I take we need a new
> maintainer for bsd-user?

Perhaps so. Stacey Son submitted a set of patches to
it back in January, but they were a very large series
which needed some restructuring to get through code
review and I don't think there's been a respin of those.

Personally I would like to see it either (a) actively
maintained upstream or (b) just removed from the tree;
the current situation doesn't seem very useful.

thanks
-- PMM