qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] About the VT-d features that q35 chipset supports

From: Le Tan
Subject: [Qemu-devel] About the VT-d features that q35 chipset supports
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 20:55:14 +0800

Hi,
I am now adding features to the VT-d emulation for q35 chipset. I
think it is good to know what features q35 chipset supports exactly.
However I can't find materials about this. Does anyone know this? Or
it will be fine if someone can tell me the value of the Capability
Register and Extended Capability Register of the VT-d on q35.
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks very much!

Regards,
Le