qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Development of BSP for new architecture

From: Piyush Pandey
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Development of BSP for new architecture
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 09:26:04 +0530

Hi Guys

I am new to this forum and I have joined this forum in order to contribute to this forum and also get benefit from it.

Actually I have a development board based on ARM9 architecture named as mini2440.

I want to develop a BSP for this board so that the qemu can support this board also in its machine list as it supports the other Development Boards.

I want to develop the BSP for mini2440 because I want to test the applications and an want to speed up the kernel development by testing and debugging it in the qemu.

So I want to know guys that how should I proceed.

I am asking this to developer section as I am going to develop the new BSP or provide the support for the new board in the qemu.

Thanks and Regards

Piyush Pandey