qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Migration of AArch64 VM

From: Yash Nandkeolyar
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Migration of AArch64 VM
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 13:28:20 +0530

Hi,

We are trying to migrate an AArch64 VM using Qemu version 2.1(latest). I tried with Live and Offline migration. However, same error is observed in both cases:

qemu-system-aarch64: Unknown migration flags: 0

qemu: warning: error while loading state section id 2

qemu-system-aarch64: load of migration failed: Invalid argument

Does current version of Qemu have migration support for AArch64?
Or is there some other issue?

--
Regards,
Yash.