qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Help for beginner

From: Ady Wahyudi Paundu
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Help for beginner
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 10:40:01 +0900

Hi all, Happy New Year (not too late I hope)
I also hope you guys don't' mind to be bothered by newbie questions
related to Qemu, because I really don't know where else to ask.  I
want to learn how several aspects of qemu works, and it really hard to
find resources (physical or virtual) about it.  From qemu
documentation "QEMU does not have a high level design description
document - only the source code tells the full story"
My question, if i want to learn CPU and/or Network related operation
within Qemu, what file (or function) should i put my focus into? for
example, simple ping operation from within a guest VM will use what
functions?
Thank you in advance.

regards,
ady