qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/69] Block patches

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/69] Block patches
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 18:57:53 +0000

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 6:17 PM, Stefan Hajnoczi <address@hidden> wrote:
> Ekaterina Tumanova (5):
>   block: add bdrv functions for geometry and blocksize
>   raw-posix: Factor block size detection out of raw_probe_alignment()
>   block: Add driver methods to probe blocksizes and geometry
>   block-backend: Add wrappers for blocksizes and geometry probing
>   BlockConf: Call backend functions to detect geometry and blocksizes

Max Reitz found an issue with this patch.

Peter: Please squash the following trivial fix into "BlockConf: Call
backend functions to detect geometry and blocksizes":
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2015-02/msg05512.html

I want to avoid spamming the list with another 60 patches.

Stefan