qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] KVM call for agenda for 2015-03-17

From: Juan Quintela
Subject: [Qemu-devel] KVM call for agenda for 2015-03-17
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 08:10:07 +0100

Hi

Please, send any topic that you are interested in covering.

 Call details:

By popular demand, a google calendar public entry with it

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=dG9iMXRqcXAzN3Y4ZXZwNzRoMHE4a3BqcXNAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

(Let me know if you have any problems with the calendar entry.  I just
gave up about getting right at the same time CEST, CET, EDT and DST).

If you need phone number details,  contact me privately

Thanks, Juan.

PD. Notice that TZ daylight savings changes if you are not in sync with
USA :p