[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Qemu-devel] [RESEND PATCH v12 0/4] machvirt dynamic sysbus device insta
[Qemu-devel] [RESEND PATCH v12 0/4] machvirt dynamic sysbus device instantiation
Wed, 27 May 2015 09:47:46 +0100
This patch series enables machvirt to dynamically instantiate sysbus
devices from command line (using -device option).
All those sysbus devices are plugged onto a platform bus. This latter
device is instantiated in machvirt and takes care of the binding of
children sysbus devices on a machine init done notifier. The device
tree node generation for children dynamic sysbus device also happens
on a subsequent notifier that must be executed after the above one.
machvirt registers that notifier before the platform bus creation to
make sure notifiers are executed in the right order: dt generation after
actual QOM binding.
Very few sysbus devices are supposed to be instantiated that
way. VFIO devices belong to them.
Node creation really is architecture specific. On ARM the dynamic
sysbus device node creation is implemented in a new C module,
hw/arm/sysbus-fdt.c and not in the machine file.
Machvirt transformations and sysbus-fdt are largely inspired from Alex work.
The patch series can be found at:
v11 -> v12:
- rebase on 2.3.0
- add Alex BennÃ©e R-b assuming following changes do not alter his review
- take into account Alex Graf comments
- resize PLATFORM_BUS_NUM_IRQS to 64 instead of 32
- overall NUM_IRQS changed to 256 since there was no room left for other
- VIRT_PLATFORM_BUS size changed from 4MB to 32MB and base set at
v10 -> v11:
- rebase on v2.2.0 and especially Alex'
"arm: Add PCIe host bridge in virt machine"
v9 -> v10:
- add assert and fix return value in add_fdt_node
v8 -> v9:
Take into account Peter's comments:
- s/Fdt/FDT in struct type names
- reorder fields in PlatformBusFdtNotifierParams and use DO_UPCAST
- use assert() when relevant (board model issue)
- g_free the ARMPlatformBusFDTParams and PlatformBusFDTNotifierParams
pointers in platform_bus_fdt_notify
- fix compilation with arm-linux-user
- reorder fields in ArmLoadKernelNotifier
- PLATFORM_BUS_NUM_IRQS set to 32 instead of 20
- platform bus irq now start at 64 instead of 48
- remove change of indentation in a15memmap
- correct misc style issues
add a separate patch file for re-indentation in virt a15memmap
v7 -> v8:
- rebase on 2.2.0 (boot.c and virt.c)
- in virt.c machvirt_init, create_platform_bus simply is added
after the arm_load_kernel call instead of moving this latter.
should ease the review.
- Add Alex & Shannon Reviewed-by
v6 -> v7:
Take into account Shannon's comments:
- hw/arm/sysbus-fdt.c: revert indentation in add_fdt_node_functions
- add an additional comment in a15irqmap related to PLATFORM_BUS_NUM_IRQS
- correct platform bus size to 0x400000
- remove PLATFORM_BUS_FIRST_IRQ macro
v5 -> v6:
Take into account Peter's comments:
- dtb overload mechanism rewritten: arm_load_kernel code is moved into a
machine init done notifier notify instead. arm_load_kernel only registers
that notifier. As a consequence the dtb is loaded once.
- v5 1-4 patch files are removed and replaced by a single patch file moving
arm_load_kernel in the notifier (2).
- as a consequence arm_load_kernel must be called before sysbus-fdt
- In virt, platform_bus_params not a const anymore since its fields are
initialized from vbi->memmap and vbi->irqmap. Hence create_platform_bus
proto can be simplified.
- In sysbus-fdt add_all_platform_bus_fdt_nodes now takes a handle to
an ARMPlatformBusFdtParams. This is not a modify_dtb function anymore
fdt pointer is checked in case the callback is called after the load_dtb
(this latter deallocated fdt pointer). Check of fdt_filename moved in here.
upgrade_dtb is removed. copyright aligned between .h and .c.
v4 -> v5:
- in virt.c: platform_bus_params becomes static const
- sysbus-fdt: change indentation in add_fdt_node_functions array init
- s/load_dtb/arm_load_dtb in one boot.c comment
v3 -> v4:
- dyn_sysbus_binding removed since binding stuff now are implemented by
the platform bus device
- due to a change in ARM load_dtb implementation using rom_add_blob_fixed,
the dt no more is generated in a reset notifier but is generated on a
machine init done notifier
- the augmented device tree is not generated from scratch anymore but is
added using a modify_dtb function. This required some small change in
- the case where the user provides a dtb file now is handled
- some cleanup in virt additions
- implement a list of dyanmically instantiable devices in sysbus-fdt
v2 -> v3:
- patch now applies on top of Alex full patchset
- dyn_sysbus_devtree: add arm_prefix to emphasize the fact those
functions are arm specific; arm_sysbus_device_create_devtree
- load_dtb renamed into arm_load_dtb
- add copyright in hw/arm/dyn_sysbus_devtree.c
v1 -> v2:
- device node generation no more in sysbus device but in
- VFIO region shrinked to 4MB and relocated in machvirt to avoid PCI
shrink (dynamic vfio-mmio support might come latter)
- platform_bus_base removed from PlatformDevtreeData
Eric Auger (4):
hw/arm/sysbus-fdt: helpers for platform bus nodes addition
hw/arm/boot: arm_load_kernel implemented as a machine init done
hw/arm/virt: add dynamic sysbus device support
hw/arm/virt: change indentation in a15memmap
hw/arm/Makefile.objs | 1 +
hw/arm/boot.c | 14 +++-
hw/arm/sysbus-fdt.c | 174 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
hw/arm/virt.c | 87 ++++++++++++++++++----
include/hw/arm/arm.h | 28 +++++++
include/hw/arm/sysbus-fdt.h | 60 +++++++++++++++
6 files changed, 349 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 hw/arm/sysbus-fdt.c
create mode 100644 include/hw/arm/sysbus-fdt.h
- [Qemu-devel] [RESEND PATCH v12 0/4] machvirt dynamic sysbus device instantiation,
Eric Auger <=