qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] CPU hot unplug support for x86_64

From: Eduardo Otubo
Subject: [Qemu-devel] CPU hot unplug support for x86_64
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 17:44:15 +0200

Hello all,

I'm a little confused by all the email traffic I've seen on this list
lately so I guess asking doesn't hurt: How's the current status
regarding CPU hot unplug for x86_64? If there's any task left hanging
for testing or debugging -- or even implementing something that is not
done yet -- for some reason please let me know how to help. We have a
lot of interest on this feature for our projects.

Regards,

--
Eduardo Otubo
ProfitBricks GmbH