qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] openbios.git mirror on git.qemu.org

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] openbios.git mirror on git.qemu.org
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 13:55:49 +0100

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 04:02:34PM +0100, Mark Cave-Ayland wrote:
> On 13/06/15 08:53, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
>
> >> As it's freeze coming up, I need to send an OpenBIOS pull request fairly
> >> soon. Do you need anything from me to get this done beforehand?
> >
> > For what I can see on the server, I confirm that the openbios.git
> > repository on git.qemu.org is point to a git server with a static IP.
> > Ideally we should run our own git-svn on the server.
> >
> > Unfortunately the directory is owned by aliguori:aliguori so only
> > Anthony or an admin can probably fix that.
>
> I've just done a complete OpenBIOS test run on my images here so I'm
> ready to send the pull request. Should I just send it regardless or wait
> for the repository switch first?

I got confused when looking at the git mirror configuration.

git-svn is already being used to fetch OpenBIOS from:

  svn://openbios.org/openbios/trunk/openbios-devel

Please ignore the git repo with a static IP, it never gets used because
the update-openbios.sh script runs from a cronjob and pushes into the
following repo:

http://git.qemu-project.org/?p=openbios.git;a=summary

Here are the latest commits:

2015-05-12      mcayland        SPARC32: Reduce OpenBIOS reserved space
2015-05-12      mcayland        OFMEM: fix off-by-one calculation in available
property...
2015-05-12      mcayland        OFMEM: remove ofmem_arch_get_phys_top()
implementation

Does this look in sync?

Stefan