qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] m68k orphaned?

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] m68k orphaned?
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 08:12:36 +0100

On 19 June 2015 at 06:00, Greg Ungerer <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I see in the MAINTAINERS file that pretty much everything related
> to the m68k architecture is listed as "Orphan".
>
> I have some patches that have been around for quite a while (posted
> here twice) to fix some issues with the ColdFire support.
> [See https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2014-08/msg03224.html]
>
> They are still relevant, still apply, and are still needed.
> Does anyone have any suggestions how I can get them pushed into
> mainline qemu?

If you make the minor fixes Peter C has suggested, rebase
them onto current master and resend with the relevant
reviewed-by: tags in the commit messages, I'll apply
them to master.

If you're interested in taking on maintenance of m68k
longer-term we can discuss that, but right now let's
just get the fixes in.

thanks
-- PMM