qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [aswg] request for ACPI ID for QEMU

From: Doran, Mark
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [aswg] request for ACPI ID for QEMU
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 17:35:11 +0000

That's OK, Michael, I've been called a lot worse :)  I'm back in the office
today.  I don't know where this is, let me see where it is in the queue with
the admins for update on the site.

Please note: I replied to you and the public list only...we try not to mix up
postings to the UEFI mailing list aliases (which have formal UEFI
Confidentiality rules associated) and more public mailing lists.  It's easier
for us to rule that out that in all cases rather than try and explain what's OK
to cross post like that and what isn't (this kind of question being of course
not of concern in actuality).  I would appreciate your patience and help on
that, thanks.
--
Cheers,

Mark.