qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU Summit 2015 agenda

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU Summit 2015 agenda
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 16:18:01 +0100

QEMU Summit is an invite-only meeting of core QEMU community folks,
co-located with KVM Forum in Seattle, Washington on August 18th 2015.

Meeting notes are published after the meeting and agenda points can be
discussed by anyone beforehand.  I don't host QEMU Summit, but I'd
like to propose points for the agenda, so I'm sending out this email
now (before I forget them).

 * QEMU has become a Software Freedom Conservancy project
  * Background: http://qemu-project.org/Conservancy
  * Anticipated project expenses (e.g. domain names, conference travel)
  * Sources of funding (GSoC mentor stipends and possibly donations)
  * Moving project assets from private volunteers to SFC for safekeeping

 * Project wiki and git hosting
  * Need volunteer to manage server (updates, backups, outage resolution)
  * Can we simplify by self-hosting GitLab or another all-in-one
project hosting suite?

 * Continuous integration
  * Transition from buildbot to patchew