qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU developers on DebConf15?

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU developers on DebConf15?
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 12:08:31 +0100

On 28 July 2015 at 19:03, Aurelien Jarno <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 2015-07-28 19:22, Stefan Weil wrote:
>> are there QEMU developers at the Debian Conference 2015 in Heidelberg
>> (Germany)
>> (http://debconf15.debconf.org/)? I'll be there for one or two days.
>
> I'll be there for the whole Debcamp and Debconf. I will be happy to meet
> other QEMU people, just contact me a few days before you arrive.

If there are multiple QEMU maintainers going to Debconf, it would
be great if you could arrange to meet up and sign each others' GPG keys
at some point -- that would help us increase the web of trust for
signed pull requests.

(http://wiki.qemu.org/KeySigningParty if anybody wants more details
on the mechanics of that.)

thanks