qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Debian 7.8.0 SPARC64 on qemu - anything i can do to spe

From: Karel Gardas
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Debian 7.8.0 SPARC64 on qemu - anything i can do to speedup the emulation?
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 11:00:29 +0200

Denis, if NetBSD is fast in qemu and if it provides sparc64 user-land,
perhaps also its GCC is sparc64 binary and if so, then it would be
good if you do your original benchmark of compiling pugixml.cpp and
write the numbers here for comparison? I would certainly appreciate it
since I'll not get to this testing in foreseeable future again.

Thanks! Karel