qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Segfault using qemu-system-arm in smc91c111

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Segfault using qemu-system-arm in smc91c111
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 12:31:27 +0100

On 4 September 2015 at 12:24, Richard Purdie
<address@hidden> wrote:
> So just based on that, yes, seems that the rx_fifo looks to be
> overrunning. I can add the asserts but I think it would just confirm
> this.

Yes, the point of adding assertions is to confirm a hypothesis.

>> Also, do you have a more specific reproduce case so I can try
>> to replicate the problem here?
>
> Not sure how familiar you are with the yocto project?

I don't really know about the Yocto project, no. What I need
is a set of instructions I can follow ("download this, run this
command line", etc) so I can reproduce it on my machine.

thanks
-- PMM