qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Triggering two arm processors from same interrupt (A9 and M

From: mar.krzeminski
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Triggering two arm processors from same interrupt (A9 and M3)
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 10:54:38 +0200

Hello again,

My next question is still related with M3 and A9 board what I want to model.
This time my peripheral has some interrupts that are connected both to A9 processor(gic),
and M3 processor (nvic). Additionally those interrupts have same number.
Currently I use only two in my model so I added to my device another interrupt that does the same,
but are connected to different processor, and it seem that works.
Is there any way that I can do it better - to connect one interrupt source to two receivers (A9 and M3)?

Regards,
Marcin