qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/48] ivshmem series

From: Andreas Färber
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/48] ivshmem series
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 15:05:18 +0200

Drew,

Am 07.10.2015 um 14:42 schrieb Andrew Jones:
> On Wed, Oct 07, 2015 at 08:16:40AM -0400, Marc-André Lureau wrote:

If something is outrageous, then the way Marc-André is bullying *me* by
1) spinning his own version of my tests/ivshmem-test.c (not just copying
boilerplate from somewhere else), 2) spinning his own version of my
"make test" patch (which Peter keeps refusing to apply for two releases
now) and 3) trying to sneak QOM changes in via trivial without CC'ing
me. Who knows what else I've missed. It's a recurring pattern.

I don't currently have as much time for upstream QEMU as I'd like, so
other people either ignoring the work that I did do or taking my work
and pretending that it is their own is truely offending to me. It was an
easy-to-address review comment that hardly qualifies as bullying - after
all he is also taking patches from 6wind.com properly.

I note that you are redhat.com, too.

Andreas

GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton; HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)