qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC v1] virtio-crypto specification

From: Varun Sethi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC v1] virtio-crypto specification
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 12:40:35 +0000

[Varun]  Agreed, but we can work towards a generic specification.

> > We can look at collaborating for the virtio-crypto device definition.
> >

> Welcome to join us :)

[Varun] Thanks, it would be nice if we can leverage the work done as a part of
the virtio-ipsec device specification. I have also added Lingli to the mail
chain. Lingli is leading the OPNFV  DPACC effort. Please let us know if we can
have a discussion on this.