qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] VFIO based vGPU(was Re: [Announcement] 2015-Q3 release

From: Tian, Kevin
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] VFIO based vGPU(was Re: [Announcement] 2015-Q3 release of XenGT - a Mediated ...)
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 09:05:19 +0000

Possibly let's 1st implement a vfio-intel-vgpu, since KVMGT is the only
customer of this design change. We can see how to better abstract
letter when there comes other vendor's vgpu support.

> >> Looks that things get more clear overall, with small exceptions.
> >> Thanks for the advice:)
> >
> > Yes, please let me know how I can help.  Thanks,
> >
> > Alex
> >

> I will start the coding soon, will do :)

I would expect we can spell out next level tasks toward above
direction, upon which Alex can easily judge whether there are
some common VFIO framework changes that he can help.:-)

Thanks
Kevin