qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Using directory as initrd

From: Kasper Dupont
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Using directory as initrd
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 21:06:21 +0100

On 18/01/16 10.45, KONRAD Frederic wrote:
> Hi Kasper,
>
> The normal approach is to use git send email to send your patch on the list
> instead of attaching the patch to the email so people can do inline comment.
>
> You can use scripts/checkpatch.pl to check the coding style before sending.
> (eg: you miss the signed off line and the description in the patch).
>
> And better use the qemu master branch (you seems to be using qemu-2.0?)

Thank you for the feedback. I checked out the master branch
and updated a couple of lines to make the change work on
the master branch.

Now I have a commit of this change on the master branch,
but I cannot figure out which command it is you are
suggesting I should be using to mail the change.

--
Kasper Dupont -- Rigtige mænd skriver deres egne backupprogrammer
#define _(_)"d.%.4s%."_"2s" /* This is my email address */