qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu_chr_open_pipe

From: Tim Sander
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu_chr_open_pipe
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 18:12:54 +0200

Hi

I would like to try to connect some serial hardware simulation to a standard
serial port within qemu. Everything should run within qemu.

The closest i found was qemu_chr_open_pipe but then there seem to be no uses
within the qemu code which made me suspicious. It also made it hard finding
some usage examples.

So dear qemu-hackers is this the recommended way to connect to serial devices
within qemu and are there any examples available?

Best regards
Tim