qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] OUT_ASM on two different systems

From: Ayaz Akram
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] OUT_ASM on two different systems
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 17:13:38 -0400

Following are two links for trace files (out_asm log) for the same program
using same qemu binaries on two different systems:
Trace 1:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B48wPA1x1eizdGRyQ0VsSnJVNzhDRnlMNGZ6STYwbjBzZFpJ

Trace 2:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B48wPA1x1eizM3JIM0I1Z0hiNkpBREttMGxYOUI2NE1GRHEw