qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Wiki documentation organization

From: G 3
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Wiki documentation organization
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 15:13:59 -0500

On Nov 7, 2016, at 2:44 PM, Thomas Huth wrote:

On 07.11.2016 19:29, G 3 wrote:

On Nov 7, 2016, at 1:16 PM, Cornelia Huck wrote:

On Mon, 7 Nov 2016 12:01:16 -0500
G 3 <address@hidden> wrote:

On Nov 7, 2016, at 10:24 AM, Cornelia Huck wrote:

On Mon, 7 Nov 2016 10:11:52 -0500
G 3 <address@hidden> wrote:

Thank you for your contribution. Could you provide some more
information.

This is what I suggest:

Who would want to use the s390x emulator?

A picture or two. (I can post it for you if you have a picture)

Pictures don't make much sense, as there is no graphic interface.

I was just hoping for something that would ensure the user that QEMU
can work.
Something that the user would be familiar with was all I was
interested in.

Hm. Screenshot of calling lscss and lscpu? Will not look very
interesting, but if it is useful...

That is a possibility. Maybe there is some games available for this
machine that would look nice in a screenshot.

Games on the mainframe? Hmm, maybe that one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXzNo0vR_dU

;-)

 Thomas

Great movie.