qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] virtIO question

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] virtIO question
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 15:14:46 +0800

Hello,teacher,I may be found where the driver add mutiple buffer to virtqueue
and then kick qemu side. It is when driver use NAPI to poll the device to get
buffers,and it is in receive queue.but in transmit queue,every time driver add
a buffer to virtqueue,then kick function is called!!!why ??is qemu handle
buffer faster than driver add it??

thank you very much!

address@hidden