qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU 2.8 release approaching

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU 2.8 release approaching
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 09:04:04 +0000

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 3:42 PM, Stefan Hajnoczi <address@hidden> wrote:
> If you are currently looking into pending issues or have bug fixes
> needing attention from maintainers, please reply to this email.

Laszlo, Gonglei,
Thanks for pointing out these patches that should be included in QEMU 2.8.

Patches still need to go through the maintainers identified by
scripts/get_maintainer.pl.  I'll receive pull requests from them.

Please let me know if there is no maintainer and I'll merge them myself.

Thanks,
Stefan