qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Jailhouse on Ultrascale+ (ZCU102)

From: Constantin Petra
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Jailhouse on Ultrascale+ (ZCU102)
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 10:04:56 +0300

OK,

Changed configs for inmate to UART0, and the messages appeared on the
console (on the ZCU102 board, not QEMU), so it is indeed functional.
address@hidden:~# jailhouse/usr/local/sbin/jailhouse cell start
ZynqMP-linux-demo
Started cell "ZynqMP-linux-demo"
Hello 1 from cell!
Hello 2 from cell!
Hello 3 from cell!
---
etc

Edgar, are the images I have sent of any help?
Let me know if you need any other information about the setup.

Best Regards,
Constantin
P.S. Sent the above previously by chance only to Edgar, reposted again for
the larger audience :)