qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] NetBSD maintenance

From: Fam Zheng
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] NetBSD maintenance
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 15:26:04 +0800

On Mon, 04/24 00:45, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
> I will have a look and try to build qemu from git (master branch).
>
> I also find it surprising that there was a call for CI machines and
> there is no infrastructure for it.

There are. We use travis and patchew. I don't know a lot about NetBSD testing
with travis, but patchew has x86_64 and s390x machines that test patches, and
welcomes more OSes/architectures:

http://patchew.org/QEMU/address@hidden/

If qemu master can be build on NetBDS, I can create a VM for this on my x86_64
machine, or you can generously contribute one, which is even better. :)

Fam