qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/21] Docker and shippable updates

From: Philippe Mathieu-Daudé
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/21] Docker and shippable updates
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 12:42:31 -0300

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 12:13 PM, Alex Bennée <address@hidden> wrote:
> Now we've been running shippable for a while is it worth turning on the
> IRC notifications?

What about moving such bot/scripts notifications in another channel
like #QEMU-notifications?
It is often hard to follow 3 concurrent topics while the travis-ci bot
disrupts entering/broadcasting/leaving...
I'd also like to see here checkpatch/patchew stripped output, and
eventually gcov/gprof reports.
I don't think full patchew reports are useful in a mailbox.