qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Question for iotests 188, 189 and 087

From: Jing Liu
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Question for iotests 188, 189 and 087
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 10:40:11 +0800

Hi Eric,

On 2017/7/18 下午10:57, Eric Blake wrote:
On 07/17/2017 10:01 PM, Jing Liu wrote:
Hi all,

Do you anybody have iotests failure: 188, 189 and 087 of the latest qemu
upsteam?

I just wondered if it has something wrong with my test machines because
I have different results with two machines.
It might help to show the ./check command line you are using, as well as
the errors you are getting.  Right now, master is failing on 51, 140,
and 143 when I test across './check -raw', './check -qcow2', and
'./check nbd',
I used ./check -qcow2 to do it.
I tested on different machines and got different results. One is failed on 140 and 143. The other one told
me 087, 140, 143, 188, 189.
I guess it is because some configuration or libraries, and will also refer to other replies from the mail.
I'll check the details.

Thank you so much.

Jing

but not the three you mention.  But the iotests framework
allows a lot more combinations of testing (and we probably have some
lurking testsuite bugs on some of the more exotic combinations).