qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Help with uploading pictures to wiki

From: Programmingkid
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Help with uploading pictures to wiki
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 13:40:25 -0400

For some reason when I try to upload a picture to the wiki site, nothing
happens. I made a wiki page that is located here:
https://wiki.qemu.org/index.php/Documentation/GuestOperatingSystems/MacOS10.4

When I click on a picture link the upload form loads. Selecting the picture I
want does work. When I push the upload button I just see a empty upload form
appear. The picture is not uploaded. Would anyone know how to solve this
problem?