qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Support for ARM CP15 registers via GDB interface of qem

From: Abhijit Ray Chaudhury
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Support for ARM CP15 registers via GDB interface of qemu
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 20:41:26 +0530

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your prompt response. I have gone through target
description xml format for gdb
(https://sourceware.org/gdb//onlinedocs/gdb/ARM-Features.html#ARM-Features)
. I could not find a feature description matching cp15 registers.So
even if I implement some subset of it would gdb understand it ? Can I
randomly name SCTLR TTBR0 etc and gdb understand it ?

Thanking You,
-Abhijit