qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] ppce500 usb-ehci-pci issue on last uboot

From: luigi burdo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] ppce500 usb-ehci-pci issue on last uboot
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 07:27:15 +0000

Hi Gerd,
i had test it yesterday on Little Endian machine host (Apple  Osx Sierra)
the issue is present there too.

Ciao
Luigi

hi Gerd,
yes the host is a big endian but i can test it on an little endian host too and
report.
About xhci or ohci the uboot dont recognize it . ehci-pci are the only usb pci
board from where uboot on ppce500 vm  can make the load from device or use
directly the device attached on  it if cmd reset work for initislize the board.