qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu compile error

From: Chen, Farrah
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu compile error
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 13:43:30 +0000

Thank you very much!
I removed "1>/dev/null 2>&1" in scripts/git-submodule.sh and found I can't git
clone git://git.qemu-project.org/dtc.git without tsocks.
I used Daniel's approach, created the wrapper script called 'git' that runs
'exec tsocks /usr/bin/git "$@"', it succeeded.
Considering we still need to use bare 'git'  to access our internal repo, so,
for the time being, I use tsocks to git clone
git://git.qemu-project.org/dtc.git and git://git.qemu.org/keycodemapdb.git
first, then modified url in .gitmodules before compiling. It works.

Thanks,
Fan