qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] drive_add: file names with spaces

From: Programmingkid
Subject: [Qemu-devel] drive_add: file names with spaces
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 00:44:56 -0400

I'm trying to use an image file that has spaces in its file name (and sometimes
in the path) to be used as a USB flash drive. When I try adding the image file
using the drive_add command I see this error: drive_add: extraneous characters
at the end of the line

I have tried using single and double quotes around the file name but this does
not help. Is there a way to use files that have spaces in it's name with
drive_add?