qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] .qcow file recovery

From: RR
Subject: [Qemu-devel] .qcow file recovery
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 08:05:25 +0100

Hi,

A .qcow file was deleted by mistake. No recovery or backup is available. Hard disk was plugged out from the NAS after half a hour to prevent Synology OS operations writing over desallocated stockage. The file system on the virtual disk was ntfs. Virtualisation OS is Proxmox.

Ease Us Data Recovery didn't help much. We need to get the virtual disk file back and up.

Do you know somebody who knows somebody who can deal with this issue ?

Please contact me at rrazmkhah at ltpsn.org

I look forward to receiving some cost estimates.

Best regards,

Remi Razmkhah

--
+33 6 81 96 65 45