qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL] RISC-V QEMU Port Submission v8

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL] RISC-V QEMU Port Submission v8
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 11:09:10 +0000

On 6 March 2018 at 01:30, Michael Clark <address@hidden> wrote:
> I've squashed the trivial spike rename fix and rebased against master as of
> commit f2bb2d14c2958f3f5aef456bd2cdb1ff99f4a562 Merge remote-tracking branch
> 'remotes/stefanha/tags/block-pull-request' into staging. See here:
>
> - https://github.com/riscv/riscv-qemu/releases/tag/riscv-qemu-upstream-v8.1

OK. In the interests of getting the RISC-V port into upstream before
the upcoming softfreeze deadline (which is next Tuesday)[*], please
can you:
 * make sure you have a signed tag and send it as a proper pull request email
 * send your other queued changes to the mailing list as a patch series
   so they can be reviewed
 * work with Igor to identify the changes you need to make for the
   CPU type registering issue he's raised, and then send a patch for that

?

[*] For us, 'softfreeze' means that any new features must be in a pull
request on the mailing list by that date; after that only bugfixes.
Hardfreeze and the first rc candidate build is a week after that.
See https://wiki.qemu.org/Planning/2.12 for other dates.

thanks
-- PMM