qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] OpenRISC - SPR_PICMR always 'OR-ing' the values

From: Stafford Horne
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] OpenRISC - SPR_PICMR always 'OR-ing' the values
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018 17:18:03 +0900

Hello,

We have been working on a few patches to fixed QEMU for OpenRISC and I
included the change for picmr writes, richard added some changes to
SPR writes which might help with the masking/umasking work more
reliably.

If you want to try them out could you check:
   https://github.com/stffrdhrn/qemu/tree/or1k-fixes-212-1

Thanks for your help.

-Stafford