qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] target/mips: Initial support for MIPS R5900

From: Fredrik Noring
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] target/mips: Initial support for MIPS R5900
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2018 14:10:59 +0200

> I have tested the patch with Linux user mode emulation on a root filesystem
> compiled for R5900 and it worked without apparent issues, apart from:
>
>       qemu: Unsupported syscall: 4352 (seccomp)

I have also observed the following QEMU crash:

qemu-mipsel: qemu/accel/tcg/cpu-exec.c:634: cpu_loop_exec_tb: Assertion
`use_icount' failed.
qemu: uncaught target signal 11 (Segmentation fault) - core dumped

It occurred when compiling Perl, and it seems to be identical to this bug
reported by John Paul Adrian Glaubitz for SH4:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/qemu/+bug/1768246

Fredrik