qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC v4 1/6] pci_expander_bridge: add type TYPE_PXB_PCI

From: Eric Blake
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC v4 1/6] pci_expander_bridge: add type TYPE_PXB_PCIE_HOST
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 11:48:56 -0500

On 08/09/2018 11:39 AM, Zihan Yang wrote:
Eric Blake <address@hidden> 于2018年8月9日周四 下午9:23写道:

On 08/09/2018 01:33 AM, Zihan Yang wrote:
The inner host bridge created by pxb-pcie is TYPE_PXB_PCI_HOST by default,
change it to a new type TYPE_PXB_PCIE_HOST to better utilize ECAM of PCIe

meta-comment:

Your messages came through unthreaded (seven separate threads), rather
than properly marked 'References:' and 'In-reply-to:' to the 0/6 cover
letter <address@hidden>,
which makes it a bit harder to keep track of the conversation when
viewing mails sorted by threads with most recent activity.

My mistake, I manually added the cc of cover letter, which is not
covered by cccmd,
but I didn't add In-reply-to of remaining mails. I will directly add
an "cc: " field in cover
letter and send them all in later patches to avoid breaking them up.

As for this patch set, should I resend them or save it to v5, which I
will try working out
this weekend?

At this point, it's probably still worth waiting for any comments on v4, so that v5 can fix those issues.

--
Eric Blake, Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc.           +1-919-301-3266