qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu-riscv64 seg fault

From: Pranith Kumar
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu-riscv64 seg fault
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2018 01:16:27 -0700

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 1:07 AM Michael Clark <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks. I was just about to log an issue in the riscv-qemu issue tracker on
> GitHub.
>
> I reproduced it on my side. The fact that it is causes QEMU user to crash in
> translate.c is interesting.
>
> I ran your program with -d in_asm and it appears to crash in thread::join

Interestingly, qemu-x86_64 crashes too. But running natively on x86
works fine. There is something off somewhere...

~/quickht$ qemu-x86_64 ./bench -t 2 -u 2
qemu: uncaught target signal 11 (Segmentation fault) - core dumped
Segmentation fault

~/quickht$ ./bench -t 2 -u 2
Comparisons: 23922
Buckets touched: 4933