qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] vhost: add virtio-vhost-user transport

From: Nikos Dragazis
Subject: [Qemu-devel] vhost: add virtio-vhost-user transport
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2018 20:03:22 +0000

Hi everyone,

https://lists.01.org/pipermail/spdk/2018-September/002488.html

I would like to share that I have added support for a new
virtio-vhost-user transport to SPDK. and have a working demo of the SPDK
vhost-scsi target over this transport. I have tested it successfully
with Malloc bdev, NVMe bdev and virtio-scsi bdev.

My code currently lives here:

https://github.com/ndragazis/spdk

I'd love to get your feedback and have it merged eventually. I see there
is a relevant conversation on this topic here:

https://lists.01.org/pipermail/spdk/2018-March/001557.html

Is there anyone in this community currently working on this? What would
my next step in contributing this be?

Looking forward to your feedback,
Nikos

--