qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] The error from compiling QEMU statically

From: wj193102
Subject: [Qemu-devel] The error from compiling QEMU statically
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 16:43:11 +0800 (CST)

Hi, everybody.
I want to compile QEMU statically. But when I make the soure files, I get the
error messages. Please help me to resolve them.
Now I will tell you the steps what I do.
(1)$ cd qemu-3.0.0
(2)$ ./configure --prefix=/usr --static
(3)$ make
When I input the "make" command, and  run it, then I get the error messages.
(1)/block/file-posix.c:1945: Error: There is an unknown field 'prealloc' in the
initializer;
(2)/block/file-posix.c:1946: Error: There is an unknown field 'errp' in the
initializer.
How to resolve these problems, please help me, thanks.